Witches' prophesies
MY BITCHES ARE SUPERSTARS!
I'm like inny meeny minny mo
How many bitches from the club wanna go
I'm like inny meeny minny mo
How many niggas from the club wanna go
I know you see it, I know you see it
I'm like bim bam, I know you want some
She chewing on the dick like a piece of bubbleyum
I'm like bim bam, I know you want some
You chewing on the pussy like a piece of bubble yum
I know you see it, I know you see it
And then I'm like "oh boy, a clique fulla stars"
Big four fifth, big dick, and big cars
At the end of the day, when it's all said and done
Ima need four freaks 'cause I need more than one
Slap the waitress on the booty, tell her "get another round"
BEHOLD. <3
Friday, March 23, 2007
Posted by
Kirsten
at
20:29:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment