HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIRDIE BIRDIE BIRDIE BIRDIE BIRDIE FRIEND! :D
Okay yes happy birthday and damn, I'm still researching for my art coursework.
I have yet to memorize my Sunrise and 1730, but fret not, I will, no matter what.
I doubt I can attend pratice tomorrow and I really am very sorry about that.
I feel so darn guilty! I sense the urgency, yes, I do!
Detention is damn lame seriously, waste three hours of my life doing nothing when I can go for reheasal.
Let's not talk about the upcoming attire and hair check.
Phat you.
Hey little fucker, I hope you burn in hell uh-huh!
I hate you so very very much. [:
WHATEVER YOU DO IN THE DARK WILL EVENTUALLY COME TO LIGHT.
Oh man, do you need workshops on time-management?
It could help you manage all of us better ya know!
At least, you'll have ample time for all and yeah sounds great, how about that?
You are such an utter disappointment, yes.
You ain't no man at all.
Practise what you preach dude.
YUMI I MISS YOU AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Oh and aye, serious matters coming right up.
ADIEU.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Posted by
Kirsten
at
14:18:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment