Thursday, March 22, 2007

My apologies for not blogging for the past few days, didn't feel like it.
Had been really busy with school and band and STUFF, plus there's a whole lot of thangs to be done
Not doing good, the world just seemed like a bitch.
Phuck that news!
They're splitting up and Lead vocalist is going solo! >:'(
Gah.
Okay I'm currently researching for my art coursework.
Art is so knocking-on-my-glass! Can't stand it, I feel so darn stressed.
Damned marionettes!
Finally, there's 4 periods of Art tomorrow. We've missed out a lot.
The balloting results were released on tuesday. Everything's like more or less confirmed.
So, Sissy's birthday is kinda dear this year, it's special cause my last SYF before leaving KCB actually falls on her birthday!
Still, time is running out, and looks like I'll just have to miss Monday's practice...
Had a meeting with the upcoming EXCOs on probation today after sectionals with the current EXCOs.
Yeah and that's about it.
Hahaha, http://1stopclarinet.stores.yahoo.net/

I'm starting to get really crankaye.
Bad days.

No comments:

Post a Comment