Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Beautiful Sunday
Philharmonic Youth Winds.
Date/08 October 2006
Time/3pm
Venue/Esplanade Concert Hall
Theme/Cartoon
Repertoires/Suite of Old American Dance
Gavokna Fanfare/Little Mermaid Medly/Highlights from Pocahantas/Aladdin

Okay here's another 'esplanade presents' thing.
Another of the beautiful sunday programme.
Like omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg.
It's philharmonic youth winds.
I doubt there's philwinds but, I want to want to want to go!
I want to go to this concert so badly!
But damn the exams lah!
damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn.
And you know what, MR SIM will be playing for them!
He'll be playing the piccolo.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgh. Temptations.
There'll be Solo(s). You know, not just solo, but solo(s)!
There's klarinette solo toooooooooooooooooooo!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyer.
Okay and anyhow, I'm so done with Mathematics paper 1.
It was.. okay, attempt-able hahahahahahaha but I doubt I'll do well.
I'm left with the damned papers, maths paper 2 and the sciences, plus some others.
I'm gonna change the topic for art, I'm not doing leisure anymore, I guess.
Now I feel much better.
I can't wait for the damned EOY examinations to end, damn it.
I haven't been sleeping well.
I'm not in the mood to do anything.
I'm gonna watch the deities fighting show later.
Shoot fire with the eyes. Piew piew piewww..
I want to like, bang the wall and die haha, okay just kidding.
I'm staying alive!
Cause there are so many things that keeps me alive..
Study hard people! and goodbye.
FRANK.

(edited)

No comments:

Post a Comment