You melt my heart, and make me go.. awwwwww.
I screwed up my mother tongue paper. All right, sort of.
Cause.. ahemahemahem.
I just couldn't concentrate! I just couldn't contain myself!
And and and, I had to like, read the passage over and over again, for umpteen times just to get what it's trying to say like damn it.
But but but, I was fucking happy lah. (:
Okay, how about mixed emotions? HAHA.
Okay shhhhhhhhhhut, enough.
I don't know how to describe the physics paper, but it was shit.
I'm not saying it's tough or whatnot though, it's just shit.
I want to do my prep work SOON. I want to.
My study table is in a fucking huge mess and I can't stand it.
Is anyone going to walk the lanterns tonight? HAHAHA. (??!??!?)
thinking about you takes me through the night
Friday, October 06, 2006
Posted by
Kirsten
at
14:42:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment