Monday, October 02, 2006

Oh yeah oh yeah.
I pity Joe Tay Eiji cause he got bullied by us just now.
Who ask him follw Amy right right right. HALF sized.
Anyway, Social studies and POA paper today.
I'm so grateful to PQ for teaching me me me principles of accounts during the one hour break, although it's a last minute thing.
So sweet of her!
She makes a very GOOD teacher except that she laughs a lot. (b/d, c/d)
Haha okay just kidding.
Thank you PQ! Thank you Shann! Thank you Esther!
Good luck too. Y
I'm so screwed for art lah damn.
Julia told me some stuff about ahemkdfgahem. Eh wtf.
Ha, but still, thanks Julia for letting me know huh.
I'm having english paper tomorrow therefore.. Haha yeah.
I'm gonna mug. mug. mug till the very last paper.
Study hard people!
FRANKFRANK.FRANKFRANKFRANK.FRANK.

No comments:

Post a Comment