HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENG HUIMIN!!!
I love you so soooo much.
Hope you had a fabulous birthday!
And hope you've enjoyed yourself loads. (:
<3!!!
_________________
Hello people!!!!!!
Attended band practice today.
Mr Sim wasn't present. He's sick or something.
So the band had their own sectionals and all.
We held Excos meeting blah blah blah...
Did drills after we came back from lunch.
We all came back late so we got punished and blah.
Drills was tiring!
Caught The Omen after band practice.
The show's fucking boring.
EXCEPT that, SOME parts were pretty scary, SOME parts.
And I mean scary!
Was freezing in the cinema lah. Lol.
We got really high on our way back
And I am so NOT damien!!! >:@
Lol.
AND, I couldn't speak for 5 minutes!
Lol cause Ami & Pq challenged me to. (some sort of)
If not they'll do something...
HAHA!
I swear I was dying!!!
It was terrible! So terrible.
I gave up at the 4th minute. :/
All right, today was so o-k-a-y! :D
I thought I'd die out. But I didn't.
I am so proud of myself! (:
Haha.
I've been watching the world cup matches every night.
I thought I won't be able to wake up on time for band practice today but I did man!
Can't wait for Brazil's game!
Getting ready for the next game.
Haha.
15 minutes time!
But there's band practice again tomorrow.
lfvghwjfbvelafghelaf :D
(BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE)
Monday, June 12, 2006
Posted by
Kirsten
at
20:09:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment