All right, here's a late one.
Though I wished the both of you already lol.
(08-06-2006)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHAEL SWEETIE!!! <3
Girl I miss miss miss you so so much!
I'll play with you soon k. (:
Many many hugs & kisses, with much love.
Be good!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESTER WONG!!!
ahhah uhm. And no, you ain't older than me!
Quackkk~
Oops. :x
ahhah. Hope you enjoyed your birthday huh.
Ahem...
(hehe)
Hello hello.
Went for brunch with Daddy, Mummy & brother in the morning.
Blah blah blah...
Chocolate. Walau so expensive!!!
600 plus to 5oo plus. >:@
But yesterday I ask it's only 300 plus.
Whatever...
Went to the arcade and played the stupid photohunt shit yesterady.
It's stupid. But it's fun. (?)
-.-
I want to watch Cars ya know ya know ya know!!!
ahhaha Lamer Lamer!!!
All right, so there's quite a few movies to catch now Pie!
Yesterday was gay. (:
Boo-
And yeah.
Bani called me last night.
Woah I was fucking high.
Date with Bani soon!!!
I can't wait.
Talked to Rachael that night.
She's so cuuuuute!
Kelly Kelly!
Ring me up soon huh.
When you ain't working.
Anyway, today's my parents' i-don't-know-what anniversary.
So we're going out for dinner later.
I was such a spoiler last night lol.
00:00
Yay yay!
World cup world cup!!!
163843216eh8fhg3efg6.
98%$*6g75r193298%
7364h';'.25>
:>";.UY
(BYE)
Friday, June 09, 2006
Posted by
Kirsten
at
14:01:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment