Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Hello people.

Attended Music exchange with Chong Boon Sec yesterday.
I think their brasses are strong.
But I still prefer Saint Hilda's. :/
At least they are more friendly!
ahhaha
Sent them off and all.

I didn't know there was practice after the exchange.

Passed the band room keys to Jayne.
And I locked up the hall before leaving for lunch.
Locking up the hall alone is pretty freaky k!
ahhahahah

Went for lunch with da girls. (:
Was singing some lame shits with Jayne on our way for lunch.
Quite hilarious though. Cracked our brains to think about the lyrics to fit in. It was fun though.
Kenneth commented and said we could actually used it for some cheer or something. Lol.
Headed back to school for practice.

Had sectionals.
Mr Sim took the brasses for sectionals, at the canteen area.
Woodwinds had our own sectionals in the hall.
Blah blah blah...

It was a tiring day.


_________________________


Went out for lunch with my family this morning.
Blah blah blah...
Sent Mum to work.
Headed back home in Yishun.
Brought my Clar with me! (:
Intended to practice on my Clarinet there.

Turned out I watched the Golden Receiver show.
Then I went to nap.
Woke up, watched teevee again. Lol.

Went for dinner.
Sent my brother to Mum.
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...


Lala
(bye)

No comments:

Post a Comment