Huimin, chimes of liberty's link below
http://usafbandofliberty.com/mp3s/Chimes_of_Liberty.mp3
People go listen to it, it's damn nice!
ahhahah (:
Hello hello hello hello.
Attended band practice yesterday.
I was late :x ahhahah.
Went up to the band room, set up my clar and all.
Woah I was feeling super sleepy lah. Super.
Mr Sim came.
And we did Blue Ridge saga!
It was right to start off the day with Blue Ridge.
hahahaha...
I've said it before, but I'll say it again...
I am playing 3rd clar part for Blue Ridge! :D
Blah blah blah...
Carried on with Blue Ridge saga after we returned from our lunch break.
Chimes of liberty next.
I am so happy with our improvements!!! :D
We... did... BLACKWATER too!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay yay manZxz.
AND.
BLACKWATER is soooooo f*cking cool.
It's so nice.
We played through Copa too.
Woah woah.
This morning's Brazil's match.
alhdyevifnfhfhfh -.-
Okay
.238.1253
I hate NG SHI HUI.
(bye)
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Posted by
Kirsten
at
13:45:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment