NG SHI JING is back from camp already!!!
./
AND, _____ is soooo HOT! (:
(ok, so random)
Ahhah. Okay, camp was all right.
Everything passed so quickly.
I remembered so clearly I was effing reluctant to attend the camp at first.
But well, it turned out fine! Except for some dumb games, the food and maybe some others which I can't really remember.
The night before the camp, met up with PQ, Ron & Pie pal under my block.
HAHA- hwee-ling.
Hilarious.
Met up with Amy a while later to get our energy food. Haha.
Pie came along.
Something happened. And I couldn't stop laughing. -.-
HAHA.
Okay now, bout the camp.
Day One:
Met up for breakfast with my girls, Ron & Pie pal in the morning.
Reached school at 7am.
Waited for effing long before we could board the bus and leave for the campsite.
And I really mean, really, effing long! >:@
The Sec Ones were already about to start their activities.?!
-
Reached the campsite.
The moment when I saw the 'house' or hall, whatever you call that, I almost died. -.-
HAHA. I was like, 'I cannot believe we are sleeping here for two nights!'
But again, it was all right.
-
(With the Facilitators)
Played some dumb games.
Did the service learning thing.
Had lunch and blah...
Yay! We won some cash! $$$$$$$
-
The Facilitators left after the presentation thing.
Another batch of Trainers took over.
My class' trainers were Nicole & Wei Sheng a.k.a Malcolm. Lol.
(With the Trainers)
Had dinner and blah...
Went for a night trail/walk.
It was alllll right.
It wasn't scary enough. Okay, it wasn't scary at all.
Had de-brief.
Then, Bath time!
We had to walk like, miles to shower lah.
Cross bridges, walk a long way and all.
-
Returned back to our campsite, pack our stuff for the next day's activities.
And...
zzzzZZZzzZZZzzZzZzzzzZ...
Sweet dreams eh? Lol.
Day Two:
Somebody's effing alarm clock woke me up! >:@
It wasn't 6am yet! Grrrr...
But, never mind. Haha.
Rise & Shine. -.-
Had breakfast & blah...
And, we are on our way to the kayaking place. Lol.
Amy & I slept on the bus during the journey. We were sleeping so soundly when something really hilarious happened. Haha!
We laughed for like five minutes or something then went back to sleep again. -.-
Haha. Okay, spastic.
-
Kayaking was fun.
Fucking gays.
Ahhah. _____ was talking on the phone! :D
Aww...
-
Left for MacRitchie for trekking after kayaking & all.
But fortunately, it rained.
Thus, the activity was kinda cancelled.
Had lunch there.
Slacked, talked & played around.
Then, we had... dinner. -.-
See, imagine how long we spent over there?!
The food haven't even digest lah. Lol.
-
Waited for the bus to pick us up
Headed back to the campsite.
Bathed and all.
De-brief.
AND... zzzZzZZzZzzZ!!! (:
Day three (today):
Rise & shine.
Packed up. Had breakfast. Area cleaning.
Last activity for the whole camp was some treasure hunt thing.
Returned to the hall for the prize-giving ceremony & all sorts.
AND, break camp!
-
Returned back to school to collect our report cards, again.
OMG. Pei Qin!!! I miss her hell loads.
Haven't seen her for three days! Or rather, two. Whatever.
Yep. Blah blah blah...
And. HOME SWEET HOME!
I miss my bed soooo much.
I miss _____!!!!!
(Adieu)
Friday, May 26, 2006
Posted by
Kirsten
at
16:57:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment