Monday, May 22, 2006






(Much much younger)

_________________________



Happy Birthday Teo Hutt Shun!!!
Happy Birthday Eiji Joe Tay!!!
:D
(haha)

I am back.

Attended band practice today, after so so soooo long.
Finally touched my Clar, after so long. Haha.
Did Chimes of liberty.
All right, improved.
Blah.......
By right, there should be a Blue Ridge Saga & Chimes Of Liberty test today.
HAHA but it was kind of like cancelled. So yeah

Leaving for camp in two days' time haha.
That's so crap!
The dumb service learning project that we have to do during the camp or whatsoever shit. -.-
Kayaking, trekking & all sorts. Hell.
And worst, Pei Qin won't be joining us for this camp! :'(
She has to join the Sec Ones for their camp.
Never mind, we'll still keep in touch. Haha!

I'm so lazy to pack my stuff! >:@
Why can't we just stay home??!!!!

BAH.


K, was asked to do the taggy stuff.
I'll just write down the points. HAHA.
Here goes:
1) He must LOVE Me. Like, love ME ME ME. Only me! (Haha)
2) He has to treat me real good.
3) He must love MUSIC! Preferably, a Musician. (:
4) He'll have to know how to cheer me up when I'm down.
5) He has to be really sweeeeeeeeeet to Me!
6) Bad boy- break rules just for Me. (Who can resist that huh)
7) Charming, and with Confidence.
8) He must be TANNED!!!!!! (Ha, Summer Hunk)

All right, I won't ask anybody to do this. Haha!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment