You're Beautiful by James Blunt
My life is brilliant
My love is pure
I saw an angel
Of that I'm sure
He smiled at me on the subway
He was with another ____(??!!@&*#) No no?
But I won't lose no sleep on that, cause I've got a plan
You're beautiful
You're beautiful
You're beautiful, it's true
I saw your face in a crowded place
And I don't know what to do
Cause I'll never be with you
Yeah He caught my eye
As we walked on by
He could see from my face that I was
Fucking high
And I don't think that I'll see Him again
But we shared a moment that will last till the end
You're beautiful
You're beautiful
You're beautiful, it's true
I saw your face in a crowded place
And I don't know what to do
Cause I'll never be with you
You're beautiful
You're beautiful
You're beautiful, it's true
There must be an angel with a smile on His face
When He thought up that I should be with you
But it's time to face the truth, I will never be with you
For _____ okay!!! (:
Ok, I know this song is super gay lah.
Haha. And like OMG I've gone crazy.
Can't help it!
--------------------------------------------------
Heylo heylo.
I just got home.
Attended band practice in the early morning till 4 in the afternoon so yeah.
Met up with Pei Qin, Amy, Ron, Pie, Alvin & Robin in the morning for breakfast before attending practice.
And yeah, Pie came along.
He went back home after we went for our practice. Lol.
Did Chimes of liberty in the morning.
Had our 1 hour lunch break.
Headed to Prata house for lunch.
And yes, Pie came along again. Haha!
But he left with Lester & Nalan a while later.
Returned back to school, band practice resumed.
Did Blue Ridge Saga.
Oh my gawd man! We deproved.
Had sectionals. Mr Sim took the Klarinet section for sectionals & blah.
Had combined.
Played Blue Ridge Saga once through and yay, dismissed.
Excos meeting blah blah blah...
And you know what people ----- is still the best!
Haha.
-He is Beautiful.
ADIEU.
Monday, May 29, 2006
Posted by
Kirsten
at
17:09:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment