Today is a fucking bad day!!!
Fuck it man.
Early in the damned morning, I reached the fucking school and hears Wan Nah Lim screamed,
'Hurry up, or you'll be late' and whatever crap! -.-
That's quite okay...
Next, Chow's class! Her lesson is as boring as shit!!!
She likes to talk meaningless crap to us all the time.
Why don't she just think of how to improve her teaching skills and how to bloody improve her damn boring lessons? She don't fucking teach okay!
And today, she really talked as if she was telling us a god damn great atory and that her 'story' is going to add values to our fucking lives. -.- OMG!!!
After recess, it's Loh's turn. Omg!
Literature is really really dead man.
I don't hate or dislike the subject whatsoever.
It's just that her lesson REALLY makes me sleepy and it makes me feel as if I'm dead.
Had CME after that, in the computer lab.
How shitty, Mr Chua screamed at the class...
It was like URGH!!!!!!
Assembly was hell.
They fucking made us stand and sit, stand and sit for fook a lot of times.
Reason being, they don't know what to do for assembly today.
So they made us do that, to waste time! -.-
They showed us a short video on the school heritage thing and WOOT, dismiss!
How lame huh?
Art was all right. Phew!
Ms Quek had to leave us cause she need to go to MOE for some stuff.
So, we dismissed ourselves! (: haha! On time.
Attended band practice. OMFG!
Was really pissed. Don't wish to elaborate but really it was fucking shit.
Didn't set up my instrument. Didn't play at all.
Beacuse of (something),
Pei Qin & I almost broke into tears. wtfffff?
Feeling really shitty now. Feeling really down.
Damned pissed.
I feel so much like listening to Blue Ridge Saga now! :(
There's the Founder's Day shit thing tomorrow.
To put it across in a nicer way and to make it sound more pleasant, the sec threes are actually the 'invited guests' of the event.
WOW?
WOW!!!!!
-.-
Anyway, parent of one of my junior called me last night and like, 'scolded' me in a sense. LOL? It wasn't even my fucking business/problem at all. I was just doing my job to inform her son to bring cash for the concert and blah! She sounded as if I cheated her son's money!!? HAHA. And she was really LOUD man. Please, it's not my fucking concert lah. (:
HA. It was hilarious though.
Sorry people, but I think it's really hilarious that I have to post it here. -.-
HAHA. Okay, lame lame.
AND OH, I just tuned in to the radio to 93.8, on the Esplanade performance!
Interview: Delphne & Mr Brian Koh.
It's so bloody coooooooooooool! omg
Concert band concert band cobcert band! :D
haha
Boo! (bye)
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Posted by
Kirsten
at
20:29:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment