Hello hello hello hello.
ah pple, I turned up for the Maths Class after school okay! (:
lol I feel so much like a good girl.
It was boring lah, as ever!
Maths just sucks!
The school's having the rehearsal for Founder's Day just now.
The Sec ones were moving here and there for god knows how many times.
-.-
And yes, the Sec Threes are involved!
....................
Met the girls in the canteen after that.
Nice nice talking to them!
Bought a cereal. It's so damn cute!!!
Right girls? (:
hahahahaha...
I can't bear to eat it. It's still on the table.
Common tests are drawing near. Like wtf? :/
There's band practice tomorrow.
But I have C&T. So it all depends.
There's CME too. Oh man, dead! -.-
& Ron, spare a thought for my poor ears, PLEASE?
Lol.
(bye)
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Posted by
Kirsten
at
19:27:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment