Sunday, April 23, 2006

Replies:
Yuting >Haha. I MISS YOU TOO! <3
esther >haha. Of course you like my skin! Lol. I'm gonna tan it again. haha! <3
Tessa >Heylo Tessa tessa! (: Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday! <3
amy >haha. yah, we will think of YOUUUU. <3
GRACE >HELLO HELLO HELLO! (: Yep yep! haha. Take care! <3
SUSANNA >Hello hello girlfriend! (: Haha yep, I ate the cereal already. Lol. <3



Hello.

I miss the Esplanade concert hall. & backstage! ):



No more RED blog, people. (:
HAHA...
So Adriel Yeo, stop complaining of having sore eyes after visiting...
-.-

Meeting Amy soon!
haha like real soon.



Attended the Founder's Day thing on Friday night. -.-
Told 'ya, it was crrrrrrap!


Met up with Amy, Pie & Brent yesterday.
Intended to go study. Turned out, we went shopping! (:
HAHA...
Was feeling so bloated last night.
I drank a lot! And the dinner almost made me puke! Lol.


Common tests are nearing!!!!! Omfg.


Okay kk. (bye)

No comments:

Post a Comment