Replies.
SUSANNA >Okay! Great great! :D Yep, don't worry, I'll remember. hehe
esther > tan it, as in... suntan? my skin! Lol.
JAYNE > HAHA. okay okay. Cool! (:
adriel >HAHA.
/
Hello hello!
Damn funny.
My Mummy just called me and ask me to watch don't know what show.
She said there are two handsome guys.
HAHA?
Okay, just got home.
Was caught in the damned rain & blah.
Went to get Adriel's stuff after school with Pei Qin, Ron, Lester & Adriel himself.
Adriel had a Sundae too.
I went crazy with Pei Qin just now.
We were bitching and laughing like nobody's business. -.-
HAHA.
Damn damn hilarious.
Took a bus back to school.
& hell, that bus stinks! We almost died.
Couldn't reach school because of the heavy rain. Lol.
Stucked at the bus stop outside the school.
So Pei Qin and I boarded another bus and went off. HAHA.
Had been studying with the same people for the past three days.
Amy, Brent & Pie. (: HAHA.
Blah blah... & common test starts like, tomorrow?!!!
I am so so so so so dead.
(bye)
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Posted by
Kirsten
at
17:14:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment