Thursday, April 27, 2006

Common tests.

Aaaaargh... SUCK!


Had my dinner already.
It's early.
Cause I'm gonna mug mug mug later.


Had English paper today.
Literature & POA tomorrow. OMFGGGGG!
Hell.


Lunched with Pei Qin after the papers today.
Bumped into the Brent, Gay & the rest at J8.
Left with Pei Qin. Then went to look for them again. -.-
HAHA.
Went back to the Library blah blah blah...
I swear the wind & rain part was damn cock. Lol.
Okay dumb.

Left the library, went to meet the gays.
On our way out, we saw the Primary School band conductor washing Euphoniums for the members. Aww... HAHA. (:
Talked to him blah blah.

Met up with the gays.
Damn hilarious!
OH. & we came up with another shit for Ron.
It goes like, Whoa, amazing! ___. <3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

& We effing stood on the t----.
That was really dumb.
Super insane.
We started screaming and shits.
Omg! HAHA.

/

Yesterday was really fun fun fun!!!

All the bitchings & conflict and stuff.
Laughed our asses off lah.
& haha, the glass door & the damn fugly ugly umbrella. -.-

Went to Brent's house.
Pei Qin & I almost died.
I mean, we were really dying lah haha.
We super tired and really bored.
HAHA.



Yo Bitch.
Uh-huh. There she goes again! Phuck you yeah!
Get lost! LAY LOW please. You are really such a phucking pest!
Arse.


MUG HARD YEP.

All right. (bye)

No comments:

Post a Comment