Omg, I'm back. Like after sooooo long.
Fuck it. I couldn't use the computer!
Both my ladies know why.
Freak. & I missed out hell a lot of fun too! -.-
Aww...
Ron left for OBS already, this morning.
& it feels weeeird without him around in school!
No lame jokes and thus, we can't feel like strangling him. HAHA.
Come back soon yeah yeah!
All right, though you can't read this over there.
Watched The Wild with, Amy, Pei Qin, Pie, Ron & Malcolm yesterday.
The Koala is so so soooo adorable! (:
My dinner sucked, Amy's too. ahhah.
We were sitting under something which gives out cold air.
It's like as if we were eating cold noodles whatnot.
Went with PQ to the library to return her books after school today.
We bumped into a real weird lady at the lift.
Damn freaky! But damn hilarious.
I was laughing like, I-don't-know what man. Lol.
Yeah. Yeah yeah.
(bye)
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Posted by
Kirsten
at
20:10:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment