NG SHI JING IS A VERY VERY VERY HANDSOME GIRL!!!!!! [:
Baaaaaaah.
Had first combined rehearsal with the other aesthetic groups for Esplanade performance today. Whatever it is, I think we suck-ed.? I mean, seriously. :(
Moreover, Mr Sim's not around! Rahrrrrrrrr.
We didn't play Merry-go-round & Hoe down too.
Phat! Screwed.
Attended practice yesterday.
Bridgewater Breeze!!!!!!!!!!!!! =/
Uh-oh.
Went for Beautiful Sunday, on Sunday. HAHA.
With beloved banders.
Fun fun fun fun fun. Nice nice nice nice nice.
hehhehehehehhehe.
We ran ran ran & ran... [:
& those old men seating infront of us are all mad! lol.
We got the 2nd row seats from the stage. So we were really really near to the stage!
& we were really near to Mr Sim too! :D teehee!
He's so so so uber cool. & we could hear him from where we were seating too. Haha.
Cool right? [: I know! hahahahaha...
Ah! & I really really really went crazy that day!
Serious. But I don't know why lah. hahaha. I admit. [:
Super duper high.
And all right, some of Philharmonic Youth Winds' dudes are really cute! ahhahah.
Blah blah blah...
And and and and and and and and
ghl told us today, that tomorrow might be the last time she's teaching my class or something like that. [: Hurray!!!!!!!
But she'll still be around until the school finds another teacher.
-.- What the heck?
& there's POA test tomorrow...
I'm so so so in love with Philharmonic Winds & Philharmonic Youth Winds!
They rock! Like a lot a lot. & they rule! Big time.
Heard Keith's working hard to get into Philyouth. [: Gee!
I'm gonna talk to him about all these one of these days. HAHA.
Aww... I wanna get in too! :(
Serious.
Okay bye bye!
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Posted by
Kirsten
at
20:13:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment