Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Yay! ahhah.


I tell you people! ghl is mad today. I don't know what got into her. But know what, she actually said, " Thank you 3Love! I LOVE YOU." Hey like what the heck? I love you????? All right, obviously it's gross!? Super!!! I ran out of the class immediately! & I mean relly, instantly! She's a true pain in the ass!!!!! & She effing don't allow me to go refill my water bottle during lesson. I don't know why. -.- I was so thirsty. She like, did that on purpose lo! Cause like, she offered the pass to the guys & asked if they wants to go wash their faces or whatver shit! PHAT.
We thinks she's like sick in the mind or something. haha!



Merry-Go-Round was crap yesterday. Serious.
Tomorrow is the 1st of March. March. March.
Oh heavens! Time time time!!!!!!!!!!!
27 days left! There will be many many rehearsals coming up. Yup.
& We get to skip lessons on a Wednesday. HAHA.
Rehearsal at the Esplanade!!!!! [:
Blah... Random, so random...
FINE. ahhahah.


L-O-V-E.
L is for the way you look at me.
O is for the only one I see.
V is very very extraordinay
E is even more than anyone that you adore can
LOVE
is all that I can give to you
LOVE is more than just a game for two
Two in LOVE can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
LOVE was made for me and you

[: [: [: [: [: [:

No comments:

Post a Comment