Hello
I went to school today... I mean, as usual. Right? -.-
How sucky. School seriously suck! :(
In school, I'll just daydream daydream & daydream...
& I dream about getting into Philyouth & Philwinds or something.
All right, I've been daydreaming/dreaming about it since the time I went for Philwinds' concert on the 4th of December '05. Baaaaaah!
But if that's really my dream or whatsoever, you guys will definitely root for me right? [:
Thank you!!! Don't worry people, I won't let all of you down. I'll work hard & get into Philyouth! :DDDDDDD
REALLY.
_________________________________________
Had POA test today. TSK! Hope ghl is really gone. HAHA.
School's getting boring-er & boring-er!!!
Last week of the term.
Hurray!!!! There's combined rehearsal again tomorrow. [:
Mr Sim...
aargh we were so lost without you!
I don't know why, but I'm feeling really really down...
I love my family & ALL friends!
Received a text message from Aunt last night.
Yeah, I'll be good. Be a good girl too, Rachael!
I love you always! :')
Vaguely. you'll never see me again?what if, i'm gone the next minute &i'm waiting in the rain but baby i'll love you anyway!
you do not have forever! & boy some things just can't wait!
baby i miss you already! that's when i love you!
promise me tonight that you can count on me for life!that's when i love you.
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Posted by
Kirsten
at
14:52:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment