Saturday, October 29, 2005

Untitled

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY,
MR ANDY SIM! (:
Skipped school, for three days. Went for practice yesterday. I seriously missed band lar. lol. Peiqin and Adriel did the same too. Ha ha! Mr Sim's birthday yesterday. Wow! Ha. Celebrated. The cake looked so inviting. Ha ha. Yummy yummy! Oh man, Mr Sim's flute skills are really wow wow wow man. Gawd. Resembles Ron Korb's. HA HA! Mr Sim is super duper funny. He really liven up the whole place lar. Ha. I love him. I miss Mr Eric Chong. Wonder how's he doing... Btw, was supposed to hand in report book and option form yesterday. But blah, hand in today. Ha. Mummy's gonna be away. She's going abroad tomorrow. Movie marathon tomorrow. Wahaha.
Man, I can't wait for the Musical at the Esplanade man! Blue Ridge Saga is nice but the motive is repeated many many times which made it kind of boring. Ha ha. But it is still nice lar. lol. Darn, I want Crocs badly man! :(

HAPPY HOLIDAY, PEOPLE!
LOVE&MISSES.

No comments:

Post a Comment