Hello!
Had that sexuality workshop yesterday. It was darn darn funny. Yes. The trainer's Adrian Ang. Ha! He's damn hilarious! But on top of all that, it's kind of boring too. Oh, and Natazsha's my enemy. My gorgeous adorable pretty enemy. Gawd. (x
Met Sister after that. Headed to StC again! (: Passed by those Crocs. Gawd, I am certainly going to get them. And then, I will be broke... Oh man, all the unsubscribed channels are gone. Man. Gotta return our report books tomorrow. I'm still haven't decide on the subjects to choose. Gonna make a decision. They had the IPW presentation today. I am absent from school. :D Talked to Ad in the morning. He was at the auditorium. lol. I don't feel right. Gonna make a phone call now, and then off to nap. zzzzzz
Good Bye. (:
I am going to catch Chicken Little.
I am not going to break the promise.I'll dye them,Green.
you ain't NO saint!
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
For better or for worse
Posted by
Kirsten
at
12:11:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment