Monday, October 31, 2005

Share share. (:

Back!

Saturday, 29.10.2005
Mummy went abroad. Boohoo! Sent her off. (: Oh my goodness, Brother's Ez link caused us so much trouble! It's super embarrasing, man. Fortunately, that control station guy helped us. Or we'll be stucked at the Airport. Mummy called us when we were in the train. Ha ha ha ha! Headed home to catch A Cinderella Story. I mean again lar. LOL.

Sunday, 30.10.2005
Day out! (: Ha ha. Went out for lunch and never went back! LOL. Screened wang zi bian qing wa then Sister and I was standing there watching the whole episode. Can't believe it. LOL. Laughables, man man man. Can't resist it. Went Suntec after that. The Le Coq Sportif's is back. But now, with a more beautiful one. Yes. (: Headed home then. By the way, I had one super duper sweet dream last night! It was oh-so-sweet, I didn't even want to wake up to reality this morning. HAHAHAHA.

Monday, 31.10.2005
Today. Ha ha. Attended practice in the morning. Today's practice was kind of fruitful, I think. (: Heh. It was GRRRREEAAATTT! Yeah. Mr Sim's so great too! He took the Woodwinds today. Wahahaha. The band sounds better, indeed. I mean, a lot a lot better! We've progressed and improved a lot a lot! A tremendous one. (: We're sort of, done with the piece already. I mean, we still need to improve improve improooooove on it though. We got to know Blue Ridge Saga like, just two weeks ago. Ha ha! More to come. Should be starting on Copacabana next practice. I seriously can't wait for the Esplanade performance next year! LOL. Peiqin and I reminisced about the good and bad times with Mr Chong. Ha ha! He's one Astro Boy lover too. LOL. Not forgetting BERNADETTE! That one hot babe. How I hoped for an exchange again! St Hilda's. Soon! And yeah, Niki's hair is oh-so-cool! (: Yes. lol. All in all, I lOVE today's practice. *Grins-
I LOVE KCB!

Mummy's returning tomorrow. YEAH!
Btw, she just gave me a buzz.
hahahahahahahahaha.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment