Friday, October 21, 2005

Missed.

You're laid back!

Went for the pasir ris beach thing yesterday. It was great! (: Yes.
Bani, his "then serve them right. Heehee." was so adorable man! Aww... lol.
Oh man oh man, the litters were gross lar. Were so so sooo reluctant to pick them up at first. I was disgusted. YUCK! But it got better... Was so fun lar. I didn't really do my job. I went off to play! (: Haha. I LOVE THE SUN! Fortunately, it weren't scorching or whatsoever. It didn't affect me, one way or another. Mr Wong was so so funny! Bani, Nat- HAHAHA. Adriel saw the snake man, his classmates too. Eww! He said the snake was headless. Yuck, eh? Super gross. I didn't see any crabs anywhere!
x( Boo. Returned to school after that. Had some darn lame stuff. I seriously don't know what's that for man. Haha. They should just dismiss us right away!

Headed to StC after that. Boohoo. Both of them are gone gone gone man. )x Never mind, we'll definitely find them back again! (: Bullshit, I can't have what they had man. Stupid! Ha ha ha ha ha ha...

Ron Korb's music is really fascinating man.

Transformed. Totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment