HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALVIN & EMELIA! (:
Went out to have lunch with family in the morning. After that, walked a little... shopped a little... at different different places whatsoever. Blah blah. Okay, I want the Crocs' now, now! (: I've made up my mind. Got that? Hur. Went to catch ANG JUNYANG! He's so super duper attractive! Gosh! (x He sang "Guardian Angel" Oh My Goodness Gracious Me! Gawd! My main focus was apparently on him! Rather than those um, shoes? Yep. (: But there were pretty shoes too! Damn cool. I was recording him when he was singing and this i-don't-know what shit, man, standing beside me, did some darn hilarious action?! Whatever. But he really really did some super funny actions. I swear. Sister was standing behind me and she was laughing away! She made me laugh and I kinda spoiled the recording! Aiyeerrrh. Man, Jamie is so so so pretty pretty! She's sexy! Did a little shopping after that. I saw quite a number of retrievers too, golden retrievers. (: Oh, and I saw Amos, too. He waved, I was so surprised. I was shocked. Ha ha! :x Headed straight home then. In time to catch ANG JUNYANG on teevee! Ha ha! He's so adorable lar. Today's fun!
LOVE.
Sunday, October 23, 2005
Ang Junyang
Posted by
Kirsten
at
19:54:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment