Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Asses and MORE Asses.

Blah. School was nice today. Started off the day RIGHT. (:
The "toilet" visiting early in the morning was so damn hilarious man. Bani's "boy, boy, boy" Ha ha! Kick it. They made us fall. Had a briefing at 9a.m then. Wasted one darn full hour, listening to some shits. It's all repeated! HAHA- Well, I'm just doing my part... Or rather, at least I could be bothered... Like, as if, I wanted or I'm so so willing?! Not a single soul even bothered all right! Or I won't even go to that extend. I should have done the same man. If that weren't for anything. Yeah, practically, that weren't for anything ANYWAY! No doubt, it weren't appreciated... Loser. Poop. After recess, had another briefing. We were talking at the stairs at the classroom block and we actually forgot about it. Ha! But we weren't late. It's kind of nice sitting the furthest. Yep, you are so free and you won't be squashed. Ha ha ha! It's loose loose looooser! (: Yeah man. Maybe we should change to sitting at the furthest end, yeah? Right after the second briefing, had the movie screening. Funny. Those guys tried to bully samuel, cause, he's so super "yuck". Grotesque. Nalan's super duper noisy! The movie was kind of nice actually, but I was so sleepy. Didn't really watched it, except for the crucify part. That's where everyone was so tensed or whatever-ever. lol. He was so so sooo near man! (: Ha ha ha ha. Went j eight after school. Wahahaa.
Tomorrow's gonna be so fun fun fun! Yeah! I wonder who will be taking us... Heh.
I'm so looking forward to tomorrow man. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment