I have officially stepped down from My Beloved Band, with effect from, Today, 23rd April 2007.
I am not an alumni... yet, yep.
Today is so darn humid, like phuck, and today is as mundane as ever.
Plus, it's a Monday and there's no band practice, feels really weird although everyone in school is given a break due to the upcoming examination huh.
Anyhow, no more band practices for me from now onwards, suck big time.
Also, no more excos meeting that will last forever, lol.
Uh, I haven't been loving myself recently..........................
I've met with many mishaps and small accidents, resulting in many cuts and bruises all over me.
I have no idea how many plasters I've used for the past few days man, seriously.
Today is nowhere better, I picked my uniform up in the band room during recess, and while searching through the blazers for my battery, I cut my finger unknowingly.
I did not realize the cut until PQ alerted me, pointing to the blood on my finger.
Eeeeeeeeeeek it was damn gross la, and it hurt a lot. :/
Fortunately, I do not have to use my fingers to play the Klarinette anymore.
The listening comprehension test today was lame, it reminded me of the old days back in primary schoooooool hahah.
All the best for the central judging tomorrow, singers!
& people,
mug hard.
mug hard.
mug hard hard!!!
:D
Monday, April 23, 2007
Posted by
Kirsten
at
17:17:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment