Saturday, April 21, 2007

School's 83rd Founder's Day.
Yes, other than the oh-so-grand opening of the atherton wall of fame, ahem, yesterday was also the last major performance for me, as well as the graduating batch of 2007.
We've put up a great show last evening, well done.
Continue to bulid up the band, dearest upcoming executive comitee.
Time flies flies flies, my four years in band is gonna end sooooooooon.
I am missing my klarinette baby already!!!
I will never get to kiss him anymore, tsk tsk. ):
It's so sad to leave, now that we can finally spend more time with Mr Sim, it's time to say goodbye.
FAREWELL, KCB.

Shrek, dance, parrrty, to s-a-t-u-r-d-a-y night!



Alvin & Robin,
Glenny and my love,

Alvin Khoo and Ng Shi Jing,
Can't get enough of twits and twists,
Awwwwwwwwwwwww.
The upcoming assistant major and band major of kcb,

Anth rocks my socks,

With the upcoming band major and upcoming quarter master,
Upcoming quarter master and current quarter mistress,
Upcoming and current band major,
With horny hornist,
MY LOVELY KLARINETTISTES, XOXO,
The current quarter mistress with the upcoming quarter master,
Glenn is all smiles,
My wonderful colleagues through thick and thin,
I love this picture, I am darn proud of my magic broom yes,
Musicians of secondary four,
Smooooooooooooooooooooooches,
Great friendships,
Diner dash and the roller coaster that will take my breath away is my current addiction!
Thank you amy, yummy.
Headed to my girlf's place after lunch before returning to school for Founders' Day.
While waiting for the clock to strike half past three, I continued playing with Flo flo flo diner dash lol, and PQ played her game as well.
The both of us were so engrossed in our games... we forgot the time, and then we had to like fly to school.
Set up our babies and trahlarah.
At last, I do not have to worry about S-a-t-u-r-d-a-y Day.
I AM MUGGING HARD. :D
Stepping down is not a bad thing after all, I can now spend on my time on my studies.
Yummy.
No more memorizing of scores in the middle of the night, no more seasoning of reeds before practice, no more studying of scores in between lessons, no more practicing of klarinettes in my free time, no more musick making with mr sim and kcb.
Lastly, no more handrank and exco badge till pop.
Feels wierd, yes, very.
I am still a member of KCB, I have not turn into an alumni.
I will belong to KAW after POP.
Seriously Iggy, an alumni sounds oldddddddd, bah.
The ones I'll hold close to my heart always, xo.
More than words, endless gratitude.
Much much much love to all.
KCB, MR ANDY SIM, EXCO, KLARINETTISTES, <3
You are my rise and fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment