
I get cranky when I'm weary.
Okay, I seriously need to stay awake in class!
The dumb dumb all-level camp shit starts tomorrow. >:/
It sounds boring, I bet it's gonna be.
School was all right today, got dismissed at Two O' Clock, but the make-up Physics test was one BIG phuck, I'm so gonna flunk the paper. Still, thank you Adriel Yeo Zhi Wen for the calculator lol. I didn't put it to good use anyway.
Had many good laughs with PQ at the toys' department.
Don't, grow up. hahahahahahaha...
Okay, god bless you with good health during the camp!
get well sooooooooooooon boy. <3
C to the L to the A-R-I-N-E-T-IST.
C to the L to the A-R-I-N-E-T-IST.
C to the L to the A-R-I-N-E-T-IST.
Clarinet rocks your socks! :D
thank god we cracked our brains and came up with all these section cheers during the band camp lol.
I still think the cheer that the saxophonists & hornists came up with was uber awesome!
(Sing to the tune of "Who let the dogs out")
....................................
chorus
: Who let the Sax out?
: Horns, horns, horns!
: Who let the Horns out?
: Sax, sax, sax!
and blah blah blah, goes on and on.
I'm sorry to say this, but if you're really blonde, I doubt you'll ever get it.Sax.......SEX. [:
Oh, and there are actually quite a number of people who still have not gotten over Ignite.
Awwwwwwwwww, so touched. Hahaha, thank you so very much sweeties, for turning up that evening too. We're working towards our goal for SYF, we're not gonna let you down! Keep going!
Goodnight goodnight.
I wish I was a superhero...
I hope I turn into one when I wake up tomorrow morning. Sweetest dreams!
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Posted by
Kirsten
at
21:05:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment