Today is the 8th of March! :D
All levels' camp was.............. :/
Heritage race yesterday was pretty all right although it was really really exhausting! We had to go to different places in Singapore to complete the tasks and stuff like that. The people I had to travel around with: PQ Francis Lester Pieking Ron Lamer Leonard.
Great company and many many great laughs on the way. I remembered there was once during the race, the whole group of us sat down at Raffles City and talked about **** ********! (guys' stuff) Hahaha. That was really random though. It sounded really sick, so yeah, sorry, it's not nice to post it here. Most of them fell asleep on the journey back to school. Lol.
We attended Coach David's workshop today! It's not that bad, really. Even though there were times I fell.. asleep. He's fun and funny lol! I think we're damn lucky our workshop is held in the auditorium. I doubt I can still pay so much attention to the speaker if ours' were held in the hall or MPR like the other groups.
By the way I'm personality I and an S. Okay, I'll talk less and listen more, and, I can be super-nice. [:
Woot Momo is fucking adorable I tell you!
Goodbye goodnight.
I hope you're having a lot of fun. <3
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Posted by
Kirsten
at
22:23:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment