Thumbelina is hurt
SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I'm all shagged, and very worn out, I didn't sleep a bit last night.
I had better things to do than sleeeeeeeep ya see!
It was damn cool though. Like confessions man, hello?!
We actually talked through the whole long night.
Aww, sweeties!
And when I got off the phone I could smell breakfast, as in, seriously, and and and the sound of the engines of the buses.
So yeah I reckon it was time for me to sleep but before I even knew it, I've to rise and shine for practice already. Hah, well well.
I've had a long day in school, yeah practice was frigging boring, and the hours' so long.
We barely did anything, alright, except that we managed to play through the overture and by the way, we played some games today.
I'm feeling effing high now, but I'm feeling down and out at the same time too.
I haven't the vaguest idea what's got into me all right.
Anyway, Step Up's awesome. Caught Material girls last night, it's so okay.
Okay I'm done with my crap.
It's more than just EMOTIONS.
Gonna get out of the house now, a game of poooooool awaits me.
Bon voyage, Abi.
Monday, November 13, 2006
Thumbelina is hurt
Posted by
Kirsten
at
17:11:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment