I LOVE MY GIRLFRIENDS!
& YOUSE, who was (were) there 24/7 just for me. <3
Attended practice this morning...
and you know what people, I forgot all about my reed,
son of a gun.
So yeah I left home without my reed in the morning and I didn't realise it until I reached the band room and was about to set up my instrument.
and if you do not know what is a reed, FYI it is the 'life' of the clar, okay some sort of.
Uh well, so I had to like ask for a new reed from the quarter mistress and try seasoning it, there OTS, damn.
and and and, what the heck I was so feeling so frigging sleepy during practice I fell asleep a couple of times during combined. (HAHA)
I travelled home only after midnight yesterday,
and trahlalahla I did not sleep.
I dislike the seating arrangement in the band room cause I don't like sitting near the air-con, because it's really very COLD get it?
Bani is returning to Singapore really soon! Ole ole ole.
I can't can't can't wait for Rachael to come back to Singapore too cause I really miss her like big F yes.
1st Dec, yay!
I love you Josie, Kelly &Channy! I miss you girls.
Ha, so girrrrrl-ly.
STFU, you don't have to know about us. Mind your own business.
Monday, November 06, 2006
Posted by
Kirsten
at
17:18:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment