Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tequila.
Went for some dining ettiquette thing in the morning.
It was hella boring and it totally sucked.
I couldn't eat my brunch IN PEACE.
How on earth will one spend 4 hours on a meal man seriously.
And it didn't end just there.
I had to attend band practice after going back to school.
BUT I'm not saying I dislike band or whatsoever, I mean after a whole morning of crap I still can't go home to sleeeeeep haha you know you know.
Practice was alright though. Hey, it's kcb, it's music! LOL
4 new pieces, including the two new ones given to us on Monday.
So tralablahaha.. Cool.
Had EXCO meeting during, and after band practice today. Yeah, cool.
Hahahahaha and I can now enjoy three full days of endless fun.
I can't wait wait wait.
Goodbye and sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment