Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I'VE HAD MY FUN.
It's almost midnight, and I just got home not long ago.
Had a long day today. Didn't go to school this morning but I was in school uniform haha.
Went home to change then met amy for breakfast and all.
Headed home to change again before meeting up with PQ for the EXCO meeting.
Met up with Abi after the meeting and tralalalala.
We went to a few places for nothing today HAHAHA.
Caught the car racing show at Cine, it was hilarious.
We took the shortcut to the Esplanade and walked past the FCP, he was being such an ass cause he kept talking crap and scaring the hell out of me, it was really dark.
F*** it, my phone's battery is flat and I don't have my charger and extra battery with me now so like how am I gonna survive through the rest of the night and, tomorrow?!
Moreover, I'm going to school tomorrow, I guess.
Goodnight.

Please don't

No comments:

Post a Comment