Yeah. Super duper boring!
Trust me.
Oh gosh!
School sucks.
The homeroom system sucks too!
Well, it's so not cooooool, at all!
But I get to see ALL my girls.
That's so super super super GREAT! :D
I don't like Physics. AND the teacher too...
Uhm, or rather, I don't like Physics because I don't like the teacher & his EFFING lessons?
&&&&& I'm using the word, effing!
Cuz, you can't imagine how boring his lessons are, man! >:/
Really!
I always feel like dozing off whenever I attend his lessons. =.=
Save me, anyone?
Now now,... POA.
Here's another one.!
I don't like POA.
(Aya, might as well say I hate the suject lar)
HA.
AND the teacher!!!
She kept saying she taught which school what school before.
Then she'll name them all...
And she'll say she's the discipline mistress of whatevr JC whatever whatever.!!!
BHB.
Eh like hello!?
Who cares?
Did we say we were interested, in the very first place?
And she is extremely very very very forgetful!
We just attended her class yesterday man.
& the last lesson of the day some more!
And she forgot all about it. =.=!!!
........
Oh. And she asked us to write our impressions of her, yesterday.
The six of us.
The rest went missing cuz they can't find the room & they went home.
(told ya, homeroom SUCKS!)
WALAU. I should have gone missing too yeh! HEH.
She said be frank when we write or, whatever...
HAHA.
So yeah, I really was very frank. [:
& straightforward too.
HAHA.
Amy should know! :p
ahahahahhaha.
AND today we frigging bullied her luh.
HAHAHA!
Damn damn hilarious!
She don't even know how to control the class.
What the heck?
Discipline mistress...
(i'm not laughing i'm not laughing!)
AND Mr Ng has to freaking piss me off during the first lesson of the day...
& because of that pathetic book,
I had to frigging waste my money, for nothing!
AND then, Mas Cheok...
=.=!
Shan't talk about it.
You'll vomit blood.
Bloody bloods.
Cha Cha Cha!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Aargh! Peiqin & Julia are not back in class yet.
They're busy with the orientation thing.
Gosh, how cool is that?
For skipping a whole week of lessons. (:
Never mind,
they'll be back SOON! :D
&&&&&&
School starts at 0910 on Mondays! [:
W-O-W
Yeah k. CRAPPED. =/
Goodbye&Takecare.
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Second Day of school
Posted by
Kirsten
at
17:38:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment