Saturday, January 07, 2006

Hello people. I am back!


And I am so going to blog about last night performance.


Anyway, yesterday, was
Secondary One CCA Orientation Day.



No School. =.=!
And that's a last minute thing.
What the heck?
We weren't informed at all. (in a way)
And we frigging brought all the books to school.
Luckily, I didn't brought the thick POA book to school...
I could've died.

I have a whole lot to comment on that.
Forget about it...



Had first trial.
All the way from 8 plus in the morning, to lunch break.
Performance for Secondary One in the afternoon, aftermath.
Second trial
In the afternoon to the evening.
And another performance in the night, for the parents & teachers.

It was quite hectic though.
I had to rush home during the half an hour break or whatever, after the first perfomance.
To get my band uniform and boots.
Well, I was actually left with only a mere 3 minutes.
Because of the dilly-dally in the auditorium.
AND that idiotic locker.

Oh and yeah, we FINALLY got our lockers! =.=!

AND Mr Sim went off after our first performance.
He had something on.
If only, he was there during the night performance last night...
haha.

We were all in full uniform during the night performance.
B.A.N.A.N.A.S
Teehee!



We had to wait for darn long outside the hall before we could actually perform.
Cuz, the whole programme was delayed.

We spent our time outside the hall taking pictures, joking, playing and stuff.
hahahahahaha.



Woot! Mr Low the principal said our performance last night was great. :D
He said he's beaming from ear to ear and he danced along with the music as well.
He too, said that the band has matured blah blah blah...
ALL THESE WORDS REALLY MEAN A LOT TO ALL OF US!
We've been longing to hear those words for a very long time.


yeah wait and see people...
ON THE 26th OF MARCH,
WE ARE SO GONNA BE A BRAND NEW KCB! :D
check us out at the Esplanade.
*p


Mr Sim, if you were there last night...!
teeheehee...

All credits to Mr Andy Sim.
HE HAS ALL IT TAKES.
HE HAS WHAT IT TAKES.
To bring up the band. [:
<3<3<3>CLASSICAL CANON.
I miss it hell loads.
It certainly brings back a lot a lot of memories. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment