Oh my fucking gawd lar.
So high, so so high!
It was really really super duper uber nice man!!!
<3.
FANTASTIC PERFORMANCE!
Went Thomson for supper after that.
Saw those actors & actresses.
Blah blah blah.
Emotions.
The night was one of the greatest nights, ever. (Maybe, perhaps.?)
Nevertheless, got to know of a friggin truth or some sort of a, feeling.?
Whatever you call that...
The night turned out to be one of my worst nights ever.
Emotions took me over!
I was just so NOT myself.
I just couldn't get to sleep, no matter how weary I am.
That was all that was on my mind.
WHAT THE HECK?!
But, it'll all will come to an end.
It kills!
I'm breaking down...
The night is still young, how I wished, it will remain like this forever.
If you knew what I'm feeling...
If you knew how I'm feeling...
Bitter-sweet.
:( !!
Confession: I like you.
Monday, December 05, 2005
PHILHARMONIC WINDS goes POPS!
Posted by
Kirsten
at
13:41:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment