Saturday, December 03, 2005

Oh my.

Haha. THANK YOU Jayne! Thank you.
Now now.

"Rules of the game. Post 5 weird things or random facts about yourself. Then at the end of the list, 5 names that are in line to do this. Dont forget to leave a comment 'You've been tagged' in their blogs to read yours. "

1. At home, I love to scream my lungs out for no apparent reason.

2. I LOVE to disturb my siblings. I'll hit/slap them real hard, wait for them to retaliate and hit them back. It will then go on and on...

3. I love listening to male flautists play their pieces or repertoires with much feeling and then I'll cry real hard with the music. )':

4. My favourite pastime is to bite my nails nails nails. =/

5. I play in the bathroom while bathing. =.=

Okay, next I would like :
1. Shijie
2. Peiqin
3. Amy
4. Shihui
5. Yuting

HAHAHA. Have fun fun fun! (:

Yay! Philharmonic Winds concert tomorrow!
Oh man. (: (: (: !!

No comments:

Post a Comment