Friday, March 14, 2008

Meet Firdaus.

hello yesterday was a smelly smelly day because i had many encounters with sockz, for an instance a pair that's hanging right under my locker! the ultraman and i too came across this man that gave off a strong offensive smell at the interchange he almost killed us we had to leave the queue. it was quite an unlucky day for me too cause i... WAIT TILL I TELL YOU ABOUT MY SUPERMUFFIN AND HOW IT ENDED UP IN SUCH A TRAGIC PLIGHT!

I AM SICK OF GRAND CLUB ALREADY.

a few hours ago zaen and i were talking about national service over supper anyway my supper made me happy! okay so yasir's left for NS and according to zaen, very soon fariz and sideq will be leaving too, followed by fardhan luthfi and himself. NS sounds fun don't you think so? it makes you tall dark and handsome! ;-)

right everybody please drink water drink a lot a lot a lot of water and go to bed goodnight!
i miss my girlfriendsss but I'VE NOT FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE SUPERBOY, i miss him like crazy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment