yesterday was well spent with cheryl in town, we caught a movie and headed for some retail therapy thereafter. i cannot wait for this whole o level thang go away cause i am missing everyone alreadyyy. somebody tell me, WHERE IS SUPERBOY!
FUCKED UP.
I DON'T JUST NEED A PROFESSIONAL HAIRDRESSER, I NEED A PRO HAIRDRESSER THAT CAN FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Saturday, November 10, 2007
NEXT STOP: Paris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Woah woah woah, is your hair screwed or something? Cause mine is. I'm going to hide my cave.
ReplyDeleteI see my name! Yay :D HAHA. I wanna go out with you more kay?! I love you (:
ReplyDelete& I hope your hair's not screwed or something =/
HAHAHAH uhm me don't like me hair i want it shorterrrrrrrrrrrr, now i'm thinking if i should cut it again heh :D
ReplyDeletedon waste your money and cut your hair again
ReplyDelete