i'm done with physics paper two, i'm glad and i'm looking forward to paper one! i shouldn't reduce in intensity nowwwww. the afternoon was spent travelling to and fro the past the present, and, the future. from mars to guardian angels, from the afterlife to an art teacher, from incest to burgers, from wars to america and from education to anything under the sun! hmmm and i wonder, if that 'i neverrrrr' stupid boy ever grow up to be an art teacher, his art class will be mundane lessons on drawing lizards every single day fo' shizzle my nizzle, and sometimes, he will teach the kids to hide the lizards into their friends' bags... okay then pq got me pondering upon something. amy: "Ng Shi Jing was deep in thoughts today, what a rare sight! HAHAHA." anyway i want to apologize to nalan buttface(OOPS), sorry okay buddybuddy for life, peace! yeah enough of my moonshine! beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sniff-sniff! :D
Friday, November 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'LL MISS YOU AND THE OTHERS SO MUCH MANXZXZ. I'll miss you fighting with the future art teacher(aka, future Paul Lau).. zomg, your favourite's talking to me. -.-
ReplyDeletewhey you wth, when u apologize to someone you still call ppl buttface you one little two little three little indian ++++++++++!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG I JUST SAW AMY'S COMMENT AND AND AND, IF IM NOT WRONG PAUL LAU VIEWES BLOG OF KCPIANS, BUT IM NOT SURE IF HE WILL LINK TILL HERE......
ReplyDeleteUh.. What thing?! I never say anything! I NEVERRRRRRRR. HAHAHA.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAH YOU ALL VERY FUNNY EH!
ReplyDeleteWah, you quoted something from my lj! I want to collect copyright fees from you!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA SINCE WHEN WAS NALAN BUTTFACE YOUR BUDDY BUDDY FOR LIFE!!
ReplyDeleteheh that was me! Susannanana
ReplyDeleteeh im not an art teacher!
ReplyDeletehello susannanana hahah oh since forever that buttface's my best buddy buddy! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ReplyDeleteehhhhhh i didn't mention your name mr anonymous. HAHAH! so you do admit that you're a stupid boy hmmm.