I bumped into some Northbrooks Sec banders on my way home just now.
They were still in their band uniform so I see they went for their SYF this afternoon.
They were whining about their results or stuff like that.
Okay let's seeeeeeeeee... in 2003, Northbrooks band attained a bronze for SYF, and in 2005, the band attained a silver! However, in this year's SYF, the band attained a... bronze.
Now I see why they were whining so much and that also explained their teary eyes.
All right, back to school.
I had this Mother Tongue O level prelim oral examination after school today.
It took darn long okay, and while waiting for my turn, I literally fell asleep, and I woke up and found everyone sleeping really soundly................. HA HA.
It's really boring, plus we've had a longgggg day, ugh idiotic.
Attended a little of sectionals after the oral exam to check out on the young klarinettists, and they are currently at the concert band clinic, No 1.
Ha ha... all the sharps and flats.
HELLO WHY ARE WE NOT PLAYING SUNRISE OR 1730 FOR F.D.?!
I'm starting to miss both pieces already...................... :(
Oh well, there's some stupid friendship day bazaar thang going on in school tomorrow.
I think that's damn lame laaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Today's results.............. still not impressive.
Way to go way to go.
17th April, I think it's gonna be an interesting competition.
Battle of the Gold with Honours band and the Gold band, uh and there are only 2 Bronze bands for that day.
GOODBYE.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Posted by
Kirsten
at
21:09:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment