So, school re-opens like tomorrow?!
How dreadful.
I still owe CMC my parent's letters, I know!
Plus there's practice in the morning at 7am, okay, and NO, I am NOT complaining.
The teevee is showing the monk trying to reach the peak of the building as one of the item for the charity show thing.
Omggggggggxzxzx, I think it's damn scary. :/
I want to like ask him to stop now!
He looked so so so darn shagged.
L is for the way you look at me.
O is for the only one I see.
V is very very extra-ordinary.
E is even more than anyone that you adore can
Love is all that I can give to you.
Love is more than just a game for two.
Two in love can make it take my heart and please don't break it.
Love was made for me and you.
I am at a lost for words.
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Posted by
Kirsten
at
16:53:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment