(Edited)
1 more day to, Ignite D' Amore!
Tomorrow, tomorrow tomorrow!!! It's tomorrow!
Tomorrow is the day! Tomorrow is KCB's big day!
Like hello? It's our first concert!!! It's the school's first aesthetic group having a concert as well!!!
Hurry get your tickets if you haven't!
Okay.. so we had a full dress rehearsal last evening, and it lasted all the way till 10 at night. We were all so very shagged after the whole rehearsal but it's definitely worthed the time and the effort. It's a Thursday today, we still have to go to school for lessons though. Go banders go!
Okay, no, I'm not in school.
I'm listening to two pieces that we're gonna perform tomorrow night, and it's starting to freak me out even more. :/
What if what if what if...
Okay, apparently, our dearest Band Major, Jayne, is ill. I pray and I hope she gets well soon enough. We need Jayne a lot tomorrow. If any of you readers are going for the concert you'll know what I mean. [:
I feel stressed. I still feel that there're still a lot of things that we need to do WHEN WE DON'T!!! I don't know what's got into me, or well maybe I've expected too much from Ignite.
I want Ignite to be the best concert ever, now now, tell me who doesn't?!
Can't wait for the stayover.
Countdown to Ignite! Hours left: 17.
The Power of Josh GrobanKCB
KCB ROCKS HELL YEAH.
With much much love. <3
------------------------------------------
Below, written one day before the Esplanade performance which was held on the 26 of March 2006. (archives)
"Hello hello people!
I seriously can't believe tomorrow is, Sunday 26th of March!!!!
Oh my gawd! I'm having mixed emotions now. :/
can't believe tomorrow is the day.can't believe tomorrow is the day.
can't believe tomorrow is the BIG BIG day!!!!
KCB, I LOVE YOU!!!! ALL THE VERY VERY BEST!
GOOD LUCK.WE ARE GONNA MAKE MR ANDY SIM PROUD! WE ARE.
WE ARE GONNE MAKE EVERYONE HIGH. ALL THAT WE'VE LEARNT ARE NOT GONNA GO DOWN THE DRAIN WHATSOEVER.
WE ARE THE BEST!!!! I STILL LOVE ALL OF YOU, NO MATTER WHAT. [:
SEE YOU TOMORROW.7:30PM. ESPLANADE CONCERT HALL."
Like.. see the difference?! :/
Pray hard.
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Posted by
Kirsten
at
13:14:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment