Thank you for Sunday night. (:
Ignite D' Amour.
Alright so tomorrow is CCA day and I hope everything will go well, KCBucks.
Yesterday was tralalalala, fucking crap.
Mr Superman Sim changed our seating arrangement yesterday and I'm back to seating under, or rather, near the air-con.
Brrrrrrr I tell brrryoubrrrr it's damn cold.
New pieces again! So interesting , so exciting!
I don't know why but I'm looking forward to band camp.
I've the urge to like delete this blog because I don't feel like blogging anymore ha ha.
Like my life so totally rocks now I've hell a lot to blog about but I don't wish to.
Bitch.
Okay anyway I seriously feel that band is not a place where you people can attend if you like and don't attend if you don't.
Happy Birthday to Ron by the way!
I am happy.
i'll break down.
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Posted by
Kirsten
at
15:02:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment