Oh ho hi ho hey oh.
Today's just like any other day.
I had to fly to USA the first thing I reached school this morning. All right no, that's too exaggerating.
I attended the usual flag-raising ceremony shit then assembly then physics, damn, and then, POA and English. I sat for a physics test which was full of crap. Well, I actually looked forward to English lesson because we get to watch Matilda.
...at least it kept me occupied throughout the whole lesson.
We finished the show today though.
I had Chem-is-tree after recess. It was as boring as ever! Word equations whatsoever equations chemical formulas are driving me crazaye manXzX.
After Chemistry lesson was CME, supposingly, but Ms Tay got us cracking our brains solving Maths sums.
And then tra-lala and ta-dah, it's time for C&T.
Okay, this is my day for you.
Now now, just STFU, my day was fun-filled. Obviously.
End-of-year examination is seriously drawing near near near and I just cannot stand it.
Come to think of it, it's actually a monster.
And yeah, 3rd January seemed like just yesterday.
It's driving me bonkers.
Frank frankly, frank frank frankfrank frank
I don't know why, I suddenly miss 26 March a lot.
I happened to be in Chong Boon band's blog too and I saw their photos taken on the 7th night of July. Kcp hall, aww. And I suddenly miss them too ha.
)^u9^OUT()&5(&%)$
Me to the rescue p
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Posted by
Kirsten
at
19:39:00
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment