Tuesday, August 08, 2006


JAYNE, haha eh... (eagleeeeeeeeee)
Oh Ee Von, k sure thing.
Esther, Uh how come? And hello btw. (:
Amos, UH HUH!
Huimin, haha yes. Elephants are damn cute! Y
Del, heh sorry!
LOL. Yes Pei Qin!Darn.
./

K. We had this dumb national celebration shit in school today.
Darn. It was ****ing crap. (:

Attended band pract yesterday.
The very first one after national comp & common test.
I don't know why, but I like, suck at playing the clar all of a sudden!
The tone was awful and all.
Maybe I'm still not quite used to the reed yet cause I changed it yesterday, but well...
Alright, anyway, two new pieces.
Some st petersburg march & manatee lyric overture.
I think the march is nice, it sounded nice.
LOL
Manatee Lyric Overture!
Both 2nd & 3rd Clar has this trill part at the very beginning!
And it's repeated many many many times!!!
Till now, my hands still like, hurt.
And I still cannot do the trill properly! :(

Oh well.
But I won't give up.
Cause Amy's gonna call me a pro!
And I want to do it RIGHT!


Elephantelephantelephant

No comments:

Post a Comment