Sunday, August 13, 2006

I Y Lumpy & Dumbo!Damn adorable.
The mosquitoes left a lot of itchy marks on my body!
Okay, in short, I have a lot of mosquito bites!
Darn.
Went for the fireworks thing last night.
They were pretty pretty!
I need cash! ahhah cause I wanna go shopping.
That gold belt from Fskin is fucking pretty!
So many belts caught my eyes recently, and I'm so going crazy!
And, I think that JuicyC's bikini is pretty! Uh no. Juicy!
That skirt, that shoes, that top that top that top.
So many many many shirts!
That pretty pair of pumps.
That pretty pretty bag!
Oh my, see, so many pretty stuff! >:/ ahhah
Son of a gun.
There's more, seriously.
Much more!
Oh. And, I need a new bottle too!
All right. So tomorrow's a Monday. Monday. Meaning, we'll hefta report back to school again. Shucks shucks. Time for boring lessons.
See youse people!
Oh yeah. Y

I'll be just fine

No comments:

Post a Comment